Monday, December 5, 2011

Hawaii '10

When I was in 3rd grade, my aunt and uncle took a two week vacation to Hawaii. My uncle is a photograph who loves to take pictures of landscapes. When they returned, my uncle show me all the pictures he had taken. I immediately knew I visit Hawaii. After a lot of begging over the years, my dad surprised me on Christmas with a two week trip to Hawaii. Over the course of two weeks, I visited the islands of Hawaii, Oahu, Maui, and Kauai. Below are some picture of my trip: 

                                          Hawaiin Luau. Performed on the island of Oahu.

Only active volcano still left in the Hawaiian Islands. Located on the main island of Hawaii.

                                     The Helicopter I took a tour on while on the island of Kauai.

                                                   Waterfalls on the island of Kauai.


                                Magnificent Mountains on the Na Pali Coast line. Island of Kauai.

                                               Pearl Harbor. Located on the island of Oahu.

No comments:

Post a Comment