Thursday, September 22, 2011

My First Trip to Disney


I am told my love for traveling began at a very young age. I was three years old the first time I ever traveled. I spent two full weeks in Disney World with my family exploring the different parks and meeting all the Disney characters. Although I have no recollection of this, the many photos I have of myself with the Disney characters indicate that I was having the time of my life. 


I was never one of those kids who is deathly afraid of costume characters. In fact, I was the complete opposite! I LOVED the characters. My mom likes to tell the story of when I held on to Donald Duck's tail and cried because I did not want to leave. I have often wondered why so many kids are afraid of costume characters. They are friendly and extremely lovable. What kid would not like that?

I have sense been to Disney four times. How many times have you been?  :)





1 comment:

  1. I love Disney World! I've been three times! I would go in a heart beat if someone offered =)

    ReplyDelete